Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Small Style: Relaxation Style

Time for Mama Loves Papa's Small Style!!


Today, after a some-what busy day Sailor and I decided to lie on mom and dad's bed and relax for a while. For an hour we were playing, doing sommer saults, laughing, talking and laying. I loved how the sun was coming in on us and lighting up the back of Sailor's head. I finally couldn't take it anymore and got out the camera to capture our mommy and Sailor time.

Here are some of the cute things she said:

"You have really, really, lots of blonde hair mom,it's soooo cute.":)

"Your eyes are green and Sailor's eyes are blue."

"Hold still mom," as she was squeezing my cheeks together.

"Close your eyes mom."

"Get cozy mom", as she piled pillows on top of me. "I wanna get cozy too mom."





Sailor is wearing:
Top and Dress: H & M
Glitter hair bow: Adornmegirl

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a good doing-nothing time. Sailor is just a doll, I tell you, a DOLL!! Love the silver toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I can't believe how good she can talk. You are such a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...