Friday, June 22, 2012

The Lauren Belt- A twist of vintage and modern

A customer contacted me to see if I could make her a belt similar to an Ann Taylor belt seen HERE, because it was sold. I was happy she asked me because I love the new belt I created. My sweet friend Lauren from Mamma Thought is seen below wearing the belt in the photos. Isn't she so pretty and chic? I thought she looked so great wearing it I named it after her. Introducing the Lauren Belt-Chic Multi Colored Petal Stretch Belt
These belts can be made in any size and any color! 

You can purchase the belt here. :)







2 comments:

  1. Aaw dang, its not named after me? Just kidding! Love it. You are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very pretty! this is a great summer accessory :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...