Thursday, July 7, 2011

Small Style-Pink and Grey and a trip to the ER






Linking up with Mama Loves Papa for Small Style Thursday.

Okay, same dress as last week, only with {PINK } this time instead of mustard. 
 
Sailor girl took her first trip to the ER last night. She took a big spill in the bathroom and hit her mouth really bad on the bathtub. 

After she finally took a breath I saw her mouth was bleeding badly and started to seriously freak out. Then she threw up a couple of times. Being a first time mom, I felt like I didn't know what to do for a few long minutes before I strapped her in the car.  As soon as she got in the car she wanted to go to sleep. I have never driven so fast to get anywhere. All while driving I was pulling her ear and screaming her name so she wouldn't go to sleep.

She has a hematoma at the top of her gums and may have damaged one of her little tiny teeth. We have a couple of doctor appointments today with the dentist and the pediatrician. Hopefully her little tooth that was growing in will be okay.

She liked the ER and is acting like her fun self! Why do kids have to get hurt, and when will I feel better about my mom skills? :)

Dress: Old Navy
Hair Clip: Adornmegirl
Pink Wooden Anchor: Love Maddi

6 comments:

  1. i love pink and grey and that second picture? hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I hope her little mouth heals up quickly. Mark had a spill once where he fell on his bottle. He still has a scar on his lip from it. I raced him to the doctor and was freaking out about the blood. Oh kids.. I don't think I will ever feel solid in the mad mom skillz dept...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kendra, I'm so sorry Sailor got hurt and you had to take a trip to the ER. Isn't it the absolute worse feeling in the world? You do not need to feel bad about your mom skills (although, I can so relate to the feeling). As much as we watch them and as much as we want to, we can't prevent everything. I'm glad she's acting like herself!

    That outfit is SO cute! I love it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a scary thing to go through! im so glad she's okay and back to her sweet self! you know, you learn as you go and take these situations as they come. you can't really prevent every time they get hurt but she's lucky she has you as a mom. i can tell you're really caring and a wonderful mom!
    the accessories really make her outfit!!
    i added your shop to my favorites!! :)
    im gonna have to order asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm all about wearing the same outfit again and again when you love it!

    man o man, so so sorry about the ER trip! i'm glad that she is okay! i'm dreading my first trip to the ER, i know one day it will happen, but i'm not good at moments like that, i sort of freak out too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the accessories! Wishing your little one a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...