Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Small Style: Lace and Flowers

It's getting pretty hard photographing a two-year-old. I had the hardest time getting her to sit still and listen. I finally think I snapped some good ones once I let her go outside and play on her slide!

I feel so blessed to be Sailor's mom, and I am so glad she loves all things girlie! 

Sailor is wearing the new Evelyn(named after one of my very cute nieces) Ruffled Petal Belt. I love all of the colors!
This belt is perfect at any month of the year. It looks great with a dress,tunic, or pea coat!

You can shop this belt right here.

These belts will also be on Very Jane beginning on August 20th on a 40% discount. Don't miss it!















What is Sailor wearing?
Cream Lace Dress/Top: My shirt from Forever21
Headband: Vintage Lace
Lace Leggings: Poke A Dot Shop

3 comments:

  1. Kendra you really are a little fashion guru and know how to put accessories with the right clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, she is your mini-me! She looks so much like you. I agree with your mom, you have such awesome style and Sailor is always looking so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable is she? Love all of these!
    Now if only I had a little baby to dress up ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...