Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homecoming Time


I am a couple of weeks late in getting these pictures up since USU's homecoming was a couple of weeks ago. We started off the day by going to the Homecoming Parade. Sailor got some candy and had fun looking at all of the cool people go by. 

Then we went to the football game later and had some more fun! Check out Sailor's cute little cheerleading uniform. She likes to say 
"Let's go Aggies"(try to picture her saying it with her cute little tiny voice.)She especially likes to say this anytime Sterling is around because she knows he really likes it! She is already a big Aggie fan (because she has no choice).

The Aggies lost by one point to Colorado State in over time. It was really sad when they lost at the end, but the Aggies made up for it by having a great game last night beating Wyoming 69-19!!

Anyone else out there an Aggie or have pride for their alma mater like us? I want to hear about it!




3 comments:

  1. too adorable, love her cheerleader outfit :) School homecomings are so much fun, I wish I lived closer so I could always go to mine!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sailor's little cheerleading outfit. After reading your past Bri and I had to scroll down to watch the movie of Sailor saying "aggies, aggies." It's so so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...