Monday, May 16, 2011

Kitchen Redecorating


I recently redecorated our kitchen. Of course I didn't take a before picture because I was way too excited to change everything as fast as I could.

Damask Table Runner- Gift from mother-in-law
Check out Floratouch's Etsy shop with the same table runner in other colors, and also at great prices!
Pom Felt Flower - Adornmegirl

Ornate Frame: Hobby Lobby- I tore some things out of this painted, reconfigured it and stuck flowers from JoAnne Crafts in it. It's my first actual art piece. Oh yeah, I am proud of it. If any of you know someone who might want to put it in their art gallery let me know {I am joking . . .sort of}.

Wooden Love Sign- Love Maddi painted by me with Americana Bahama Blue

-

I got some matching fabric at Hobby Lobby on sale for $4.00 a yard. I only need a half of a yard to make each curtain panel. I tucked the edges and sewed them- piece of cheap cake!



One of my new favorite sayings, "la la love you." I used letters Lotus Tea Box Chipboard letters from Closeoutgirl on Etsy to craft this. She has a great store with amazing steals for scrapbookers!

Frame- Dollar Store

This candle holder was a wedding gift and used to be black. I had fun painting it. In the future I might regret painting it this color. For now it's perfect.


"Hi" I was a little bored of some of my old word letter blocks. They aren't very hard to destroy, just watch out for slivers. Use a little sandpaper and paint and it is a new decoration.














DIY Milk Glass: I saw this idea on a blog and thought it looked classy and clean. I had many different shaped glass vases around and spray painted them white to put on the top of my cupboards. If you don't have any extra glass vases go to the dollar or a thrift store. You are sure to get a steal of a deal. *Use a gloss base white spray paint.

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra...I love your blog...
    I make a post about your ETSY SHOP...
    I follow you, and wait your visit in my blog...follow me
    http://petitninos.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your aqua accents! SO pretty! Very nice work!
    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...